- 50% of the seats are filled strictly on merit basis, in accordance with the University rules.
- 50% seats filled by management (separate application should be submitted along with the main application form to get admission under this quota)
Interview cards (sure/chance) will be sent to the applicants who are provisionally selected. Such students are to report before the Principal with his/her parent/guardian for the interview at the date and time with the following documents :
- 1. Interview Card
- 2. Qualifying Certificate
- 3. Transfer Certificate
- 4. Conduct Certificate
- 5. S.S.L.C Book
- 6. Two copies of Passport Size Photo (one with name and date of birth)
- 7. Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/OEC students
For the admission in the management quota applicants will have to submit both General Quota and Management Quota applications in the prescribed forms which can be had from the college office on payment of Rs.150/- (General Quota- Rs.100/- and Management Quota –Rs.50/-).